We sell to authorized dealers only. To apply for a wholesale account, please contact sales at bella-line.com
- Orders (if emailed or mailed) must be received on your purchase order or letterhead.
- A Sales Confirmation will be e-mailed within 1 or 2 business days to confirm your order, inventory and ship date.
- An electronic proof is always provided to you with every standard (non-rush) order, generally within 2 business days of approving your Sales Confirmation.
- Imprint areas vary by item. See information on each item page.
- Layout for imprinting will be at the factory’s discretion, except where specific artwork has been submitted.
- Changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Cancellations: Cancelled orders are subject to a $30(G) charge, plus any charges incurred to date of cancellation. Completed orders cannot be cancelled.
- All applicable order charges, such as setup charges, may apply to your order. We recommend getting a written quote prior to placing your order with us. Phone call quotes cannot be verified and accepted.
We ship exact quantities. No overruns. No underruns.
When you place a repeat order, please refer to your Purchase Order Number, Date order was placed and our Invoice Number. For 1st color/location imprint, there is a $25(G) repeat set-up charge per color/location, if you place your order within 12 months of previous order. For full color, there is a $50 (G) repeat set-up charge per location.
- $60(G) for screen printing for 1st color (1 location). For additional locations, add $60(G) set-up plus $0.40(G) per piece run charge.
- $60(G) for laser engraving for 1st location. For additional locations, add $60(G) set-up plus $0.40(G) per piece run charge.
- $120(G) for full color sublimation.
- $80(G) for full color heat transfer.
- $90(G) for acrylic stone designs.
Our normal production time is about 15 to 25 business days, depending on the item as well as the quantity of the order. Large orders may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Certain items have normal production times of 7-10 business days. We recommend you check the details of each item for exact lead times, as it varies based on the item.
We are a USA-based company with production facilities both domestic and abroad. We celebrate USA major holidays, which will affect production schedules due to holiday closings. Contact us about lead times, if you have a rush or firm in-hands date.
Candles production lead time during 4th quarter of each year will be extended, sometimes by several weeks. Bags production will be affected by major overseas holidays around September/October and December-February of each year.
LESS THAN MINIMUM
We do not produce orders less than the published minimums.
Email artwork to: Art@bella-line.com
A vector artwork in black & white (or solid colors) should be provided in EPS or AI. All text/fonts must be converted to outlines / curves. If artwork needs to be touched or reconstructed in any way, art charge of $30.00(G) per hour will be incurred. These charges will be acknowledged before proceeding with the order.
Note: Artwork with screens/halftones, website files, or artwork less than 300dpi are not to be considered reproduction quality.
For full color artwork, please provide us with vector artwork files if possible. If not, we may accept CMYK artwork appropriately sized to the product’s imprint area at 300 DPI, with 0.25 inch bleed area to each side for all non-paper products. For paper products, add 0.125 inch bleed area to each side.
Paper Proof is provided via email on all orders of imprinted products. The initial proof plus one revision is charged at $10 (G) and each additional revision after that will be charged at $10 (G).
LARGE QUANTITY PRICING
Please call to inquire. Large quantities may require 2-3 business days for quoting.
Due to currency and material cost fluctuations, prices are subject to change without notice.
The charge for rush service is 20%. Please call Bella Line to discuss the ship date and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. In order to meet your in hands date, we may have to upgrade the shipping method. Please provide us with the item #, quantity, imprint information, in-hands date, and shipping location, in order to determine if rush is possible.
- 80% of our orders is produced in our overseas facility, but we handle all customs, duties, tariffs, shipping and logistics. Therefore, all quotes are based on FOB USA. Lead times are generally 2-4 weeks on most products, shipping from FOB USA.
- Default ship method is FedEx Ground, with exception to large orders which may require truck service. Freight charge & insurance will be prepaid and billed unless otherwise requested. We are not responsible for delays caused by the carrier after goods leave our warehouse.
- Add $8.00(G) each for Drop/Split shipment after 1st shipment. Add $15.00 (G) for international drop shipment. Requests must be submitted in writing and if address errors incur carrier charges, you will be billed accordingly.
- Orders shipping to international addresses, add $24(G) per order.
- Shipments coming directly from our international overseas facility must be accepted by the Distributor or Your Customer. If the carrier attempts to deliver to you more than one or two times (based on the carrier’s delivery policies) and you are unable to accept, then the carrier may send the shipment back to our overseas facility and we will bill you for the international shipping expense. All delivery addresses are always confirmed with you during the order process, so you will always have this in writing prior to delivery. It is important to make sure to accept or arrange delivery of your goods in a timely manner with the carrier.
- For high accuracy of shipping and so that the carrier can contact you in situations of delivery exceptions, all shipping addresses must include contact name and phone number to be used strictly for emergency or delivery exceptions.
All products are guaranteed against mechanical or structural failure under normal use (battery excluded). Returned product will not be accepted without prior authorization. Any shortage or damaged goods must be notified within 14 calendar days from receipt of shipment. Goods damaged during transit need to be claimed to the carrier immediately. Un-imprinted product is subject to 20% of re-stocking charge. All returns must be freight prepaid within 60 days of shipment.
As we are a USA custom manufacturer, delivering made-to-order customized products only. We require prepayment for first time customers and thereafter, may extend credit terms of 50% deposit and 50% before ship date. We accept all major credit cards and bank wire in USD currency.
TRADEMARKS & LOGOS
Bella Line assumes no responsibility in determining who does and does not hold claim to trademark or logo. Trademarks & logos depicted herein are to show imprint capability only and are not constitute an endorsement of the product within this catalog.
- Random Samples are billed at the 1,000 piece price break.
- If in same good condition, you may contact us to return your samples for a full refund. Returned goods must be in transit within 21 calendar days of receiving your original samples box.
- Pre-Production Samples can be produced for $75.00 (G) plus the unit cost of the item and freight.
Un-imprinted item will be billed with 5% discount applied to the unit price.
All products are guaranteed against mechanical or structural failure under normal use (battery excluded).